It's a boring, boring, boring day! Gosh.. And I don't feel well enough to go out on this sunny day, so I decided to do this. Blah!
1. A new phone! Nothing's wrong with my current phone, in fact, it's a fabulous phone! I love the camera and the color so much! Don't think I could find that pretty fuchsia color anymore in any other brand :( It comes with 3G and wi-fi as well. Beautiful, smart & stylish, what else could I ask for? But still, I need to change phone immidiately, for a personal reason.
2. Some new clothes, bras & shoes. I'm getting bigger, that's the only reason. :D
3. A birthday present for Pasha. I miss my nephew sooooooooooooooooo much! Huhuhuhu.. It's too bad that I won't be able to travel with plane until a few more weeks. And my holiday will be over soon. I have to wait for another 3 months to travel to Jakarta. Pashaaaaaaaa..... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
4. New iPod. There's no need to rush this since I love my current iPod so much. But again, for some personal reasons, I think I need to have a new one... :(
5. New bags. Another shopping??? Hehehehe... I should give my marc jacobs a long rest, therefore, a little shopping for some lovely and affordable bags is definitely needed!
6. Boots and more boots. I don't care how hot this country is, I will continue wearing boots. Hmm.. Flat ones ofcourse. :) I saw one at Zara! Brown and it's a must have pair! Gotta save money to buy them next month ;D
7. A journal. :) I'll be 'resting' from college, starting from this October so I know I'm gonna need that journal to keep me away from boringness. And I want to give my baby-to-be something to read about her mommy's journey during her pregnancy. Hihihi.. It'd be so cool :)
8. Last but not least.. SINGFEST 2008 ticket!!! The tix price is $200 but I don't care!! Honeeeeeeeeeyyyy.... buy me oneeeeee!!!!! I've been waiting for Alicia Keys & Jason Mraz to come to Spore since FOREVER and this is it, the time has come! I need the tix whatever it takes! Hahaha..
9. Oh! I forgot. The upcoming white iPhone 3G. But that will be months from now! hehe