Thursday, December 17, 2009

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Here are some of mine :

Doctor
Blew up my chance when I left UPH 4 years ago. Heck. Examining human's body is not my thing. :-S

Stewardess
The tiniessstttt part of me is still hoping that I could make this come true. If becoming
a stewardess is not the way, then I hope I'll be rich enough to travel around the world.
Amen to that, Dear God. Guide me. Guide me...

Fashion Designer
In progress.

Model
Oh well, what can I say. I'm not photogenic at all. And tell me, which agency wants to hire
a girl with two giant calves?

Singer
Some people believe the talent is already there. Well, I don't.
Or maybe not yet.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember this. Yes. I remember this. What was mine, when you told me yours? Hm ...